I am not sure if you are aware, but I have recently set up a YouTube Channel called RandomSubjects, of course.
The following bullet points should give you some idea as to how it’s going;
– I do not have an Apple Mac or any such Apple device
– I bought a new camera and a stand
– In my first video about the 50BooksChallenge, I accidentally made the camera effect more orange than is necessary, and I also said the title of a book wrong…
– In my second video, I was really ill and my face had swollen up to make me look unusual
– Due to being ill, I didn’t really bother to edit my second video incredibly well
– Editing… I’m just using YouTube facilities for this
So, if you have any suggestions on how I can really amp up the quality of my videos without spending any money or risking a computer virus – then that would be really appreciated!