Hey there, all you wonderful people!
I had a lovely surprise in my comments this morning.
I have been nominated to do the Travel Tag.
I was nominated by the gorgeous lifewithlilred – do check out her blog when you get a chance; it is so interesting!
So… here we go:
Where are your top three places that you would like to travel?
Miami, Hawaii, Rome.
What is your favorite type of ethnic cuisine to eat?
Thai food (yum)
You get offered a plane ticket to a country of your choosing but you can only bring three items with you.Where would you go and what would your items be?
My mobile phone, money, and a language book to help me.
What location does not appeal to you to travel to?
Australia; the bugs, the snakes, the animals.
Your BFF is a total adrenaline junkie and she has you pick between building an igloo in Antarctica, scaling Mount Everest, or zip lining one thousand feet over the jungle. What do you choose?
Oh gosh… I’ve been zip lining before and didn’t do so well with that. I would have to choose building an igloo in Antarctica.
Are you an over packer or an under packer when it comes to prepping for a vacation?
I am definitely and over-packer. However, I always leave it til last minute and find I forget things I need.
Have you ever forgotten something totally essential while on vacation?
Nothing totally essential; purely lots of unessential but fun items.
What is your perfect vacation outfit?
It would depend on where I am going, however, a really nice bikini under and tight and short black beach dress and then comfy sandals.
There you have it.
I hope you all enjoyed getting to know me a little better.
I also want to thank lifewithlilred for tagging me in this.
The people I tag:
These are my questions for you all:
- What was your favourite holiday/vacation?
- Where would be your dream vacation destination?
- Why would you like to go there?
- Who would you take with you?
- What destination would you not like to visit?
- Do you prefer relaxing vacations or exploring and being active?
- If you could honeymoon anywhere, where would it be?
- What culture do you find the most interesting?
- If you could eat an authentic dish from any country, where would it be?
- Who do you choose to do this Travel Tag?